How do I apply for a US passport?

You can visit the US Passport website.

If you are traveling in less than 6 weeks, the US State Department recommends that your Passport is expedited. Use this link to expedite your passport.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request