What should I pack?
Curious what you should bring along your trip? Don’t worry, we have you covered! Below is a suggested packing list:
SUGGESTED PACKING LIST:
- Comfortable clothes that reflect your trip's activities. Be sure to bring plenty of yoga and fitness-appropriate clothing so you'll be prepared for all your classes and workouts. We also recommend bringing a warm layer so you'll be prepared for cool nights, if applicable.
- Swim suit or trunks
- Footwear - both sandals and hiking/walking shoes are recommended.
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Sun protection items (hats, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Aloe vera
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Small umbrella
- Small flashlight/headlamp & extra batteries
- Headphones and ear plugs
- Chargers for your electronics
- Book/e-reader & notebook (optional)
- Adapter plugs for your destination. Check out this great article for more about adapter plugs and how to find the right one for your destination.
- Passport (if outside your passport country) and/or other photo ID
- International health certificate/yellow fever card (if traveling to a country that requires one for travel, check here to confirm)
- Health insurance card
- Travel insurance emergency numbers (click here to purchase travel insurance from World Nomads, our recommended travel insurance partner)
- Any necessary medications you'll need